For over 60 years OKI has been delivering advanced printing solutions worldwide, introducing ground-breaking technologies that have supported the needs of businesses large and small. From printers to faxes and multifunctional devices to serviced initiatives OKI offers a complete range of fast, high quality, reliable products and innovative services that help to improve business productivity and deliver cost savings and efficiencies. We have built into our products the tools required to help improve the way micro to large sized businesses manage their documents, inviting them to think differently about their printing and offering them a smarter way to print.
A philosophy that delivers business excellence. We develop and design all our products and services based upon three core principles:
Simple - the device should be easy to use and clean in design to suit today’s modern office environments
Solid - the device should be well built, robust and reliable
Smart - the device should include intuitive features to make printing and document management easier
We only design and manufacture printers and devices for the business and public sector communities. They are built to provide the quality, reliability, performance, efficiency and output demanded by today’s businesses. Through a process of customer research and feedback we continually adapt our devices to meet the changing needs of modern organisations, the workplace and the environment.
Complete control over print, copy, scan and fax. PaperCutMF is a simple, low cost software application that lets you take control and manage your printers, copiers and multi-function devices.
Eliminate waste, encourage responsible behavior and make users and departments accountable for their usage.
PaperCut MF includes embedded software that runs on your copier/MFD to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device’s panel.
PaperCut MF is easily configured and is suitable for sites of any size regardless of environment, platform or MFD/printer make and model. PaperCut’s solutions are currently in use in over 30,000 sites worldwide and translated into 20 languages, making PaperCut MF a product you can both trust and easily afford.
Track all MFDs / Printers, Secure Print Release, Control and Report Use, Recover Costs, Enforce Print Policy, Minimize Waste, Web Print
The smart way to reduce your printing costs. Great advantages for your business.
Printing is an important part of the business process and has been changing rapidly. This change has made it possible to increase productivity and competitiveness significantly. Cutting-edge technology and output manager solutions can result in significant savings.
- Print securely from any location and release anywhere
- Universal print driver, web printing and scan to desktop (agent version)
- Remove expensive desktop printers
- Protect document confidentiality
- Manage device access (PIN, RFID card, login authentication)
- Cost allocation and recovery (charging per copy, print, scan)
- Optimise workflow by enforcing rules, links and notifications
- Centralise administration and usage tracking (cost by user, device)
- Minimise printed waste (costs) and reduce carbon footprint
The advanced multi-level device management solution from OKI Printing Solutions. PrintSuperVision is an easy way for businesses – large and small – to proactively monitor and manage their document imaging devices.
Its easy-to-use interface is accessible from any network-connected PC capable of running a browser—which makes the utility accessible from virtually anywhere.
Time and Cost Savings
- Manage printer usage/cost
- Minimize user intervention (e.g., proactive reporting of supplies usage)
- Minimize printer downtime (e.g., fast alert notification, including routine maintenance)
- Maximize resources (i.e., man-hours and supplies)
- Select the edition that’s right for your needs
- Customize the user interface, reports and alerts
- Assign access rights: Administrator, Standard User or Guest
- Generate reports from templates or export data in CSV, XML, HTML and Microsoft® Excel® formats Order supplies from any website
Ease of Use
- Single-user Small Business Option available with no server installation or configuration
- Access from any network-connected, browser-capable device
- Easy navigation via familiar browser Interface
- Supplies and consumables levels displayed graphically and in colour
- Easily identifiable status icons
- Quickly locate devices in Map/Floor Plan view
- Automated alerts via e-mail
- Scheduled reports delivered via e-mail
- View and print reports in a variety of formats, directly from application
Design and print your own document in a few clicks of a mouse with Oki’s Template Manager. This useful piece of software comes as a standard on all C7000 and C9000 Series printers.
The variety of media that the C7000/C9000 Series can handle allows you to exploit it’s full potential with this integrated software. Able to print on up to 203gsm on a variety of media types such as business cards. Labels and banners up to 1.2m you can reduce your need for external print whilst still achieving professional results.
- High quality printed business media at your fingertips.
- Easy to use, with predefined templates
- Data can either be entered manually or can be imported from standard Microsoft Office applications
- No need to change printer settings – software does this automatically.