“TO: SMILE@OKISA.CO.ZA” DIRECT EMAIL
Remember that previous direct email addresses are no longer available and you need to email Smile@okisa.co.za directly. You will not receive a response if Smile Factory staff or the below emails are mailed directly.
Important: Please do not cc anyone else when you send your request through.
01 JULY DEADLINE
As of 01 July 2018, the following emails will no longer be available:
- OKI Helpdesk - OkiHelpdesk@printacom.co.za
- Printacom Orders - Orders@printacom.co.za
- OA Helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT LINE KEY WORDS
- Ordering purposes - Include the word "Order" / "Orders" in the subject line
- Help desk assistance - Include the word "Technical" in the subject line
- Warranty queries - Include the word "Warranty" in the subject line
All other queries will be allocated accordingly.
For any orders, technical queries on products, warranty enquiries, or DOA’s, send your request to email@example.com.
PART & PRODUCT NUMBERS
It is important that you send the right product number and part number that is available to you on the price list.
This will allow your order to be processed more efficiently, resulting in a quicker turn-around time.